I couldn't miss this one. It didn't take long after Google released its seafloor imagery to its Earth and Maps products for someone to claim the discovery of nothing less than Atlantis itself! Ah, and again it wasn't me... Take a closer look at the Atlantic Ocean floor area: On the left, a grid-like structure is clearly visible. I also spotted a similar "grid" east of the main one (yes, I called it!) and some more off the … read on »
All posts tagged as “archeology”
AboutMy name is Florin Duroiu, I’m a software engineer in Berlin, Germany. This blog is about my day to day encounters with the challenges in software development and life at large.
Follow me on Twitter
- Anonymous on Towards An Open Database of Places: Location Autodiscovery
- Joan H-Greenleafseer on Atlantis spotted on Google Earth?
- Greg Loesch on Unit testing with Commons HttpClient library
- Steve_chee81 on Building a content aggregation service with node.js
- Adrian on Reviewing Google AppEngine for Java (Part 1)