"Thinking in..." anything has been a marketing quirk for a while now, being used and abused from the field of language learning to computer science. Thinking in Java is the title of a well known book written by Bruce Eckel. I am passing a "Think in Spanish" course flyer ad every time I stroll on Bloor Street West here in Toronto. Funny, thinking within the rigors of a discipline is the very definition of thinking … read on »
All posts tagged as “ddd”
AboutMy name is Florin Duroiu, I’m a software engineer in Berlin, Germany. This blog is about my day to day encounters with the challenges in software development and life at large.
Follow me on Twitter
- Anonymous on Towards An Open Database of Places: Location Autodiscovery
- Joan H-Greenleafseer on Atlantis spotted on Google Earth?
- Greg Loesch on Unit testing with Commons HttpClient library
- Steve_chee81 on Building a content aggregation service with node.js
- Adrian on Reviewing Google AppEngine for Java (Part 1)