As I'm using the ubiquitous Hibernate 3.3 as the JPA 1.0 provider for Spincloud, I decided to try out another one. I had tried OpenJPA (spawned from Kodo JDO) when they only supported build-time bytecode enhancement and it was a pain to make it work. It worked all right but boy what a pain. There's now an agent to provide on-the-fly enhancement but I'll take transparent enhancement anytime. I've heard about EclipseLink before. The … read on »
All posts tagged as “EclipseLink”
AboutMy name is Florin Duroiu, I’m a software engineer in Berlin, Germany. This blog is about my day to day encounters with the challenges in software development and life at large.
Follow me on Twitter
- Anonymous on Towards An Open Database of Places: Location Autodiscovery
- Joan H-Greenleafseer on Atlantis spotted on Google Earth?
- Greg Loesch on Unit testing with Commons HttpClient library
- Steve_chee81 on Building a content aggregation service with node.js
- Adrian on Reviewing Google AppEngine for Java (Part 1)