A short two months back I posted an article describing how to upgrade to Spring 3.0 M2. Spring folks are releasing at breakneck speed and so I got busy again upgrading spincloud.com to Spring 3.0 M3 released at the beginning of May. Just yesterday (June 3rd) the team released Spring Security 3.0 M1 and I decided to roll this in Spincloud as well. Upgrading Spring Security from 2.0.4 to 3.0.0 M1 For Spring Security 3.0.0 M1 I'm … read on »
All posts tagged as “Spring Security”
AboutMy name is Florin Duroiu, I’m a software engineer in Berlin, Germany. This blog is about my day to day encounters with the challenges in software development and life at large.
Follow me on Twitter
- Anonymous on Towards An Open Database of Places: Location Autodiscovery
- Joan H-Greenleafseer on Atlantis spotted on Google Earth?
- Greg Loesch on Unit testing with Commons HttpClient library
- Steve_chee81 on Building a content aggregation service with node.js
- Adrian on Reviewing Google AppEngine for Java (Part 1)